Are you looking for work and want to adopt a strategic approach to fast track getting hired?
You've started applying and are only receiving the generic thanks but no thanks automated email or even worse - you don't hear anything back!
I know how frustrating this is.
You keep hearing…
“How competitive the market is”, “You were up against 500 other applicants”, “You need to make your résumé stand-out in the crowd'' "Tap into the hidden job market"
Yet knowing all of this does not really help you, with your goal to get hired!.
I understand your frustrations.
You know that relying on seek these days isn't going to cut the mustard. You know that you need to be strategic; utilise LinkedIn, build your networks and partner with recruiters.... but where to start? How do I focus my week? Should I update my résumé or LinkedIn profile first, or spend my time tailoring each cover letter? Do I even need a cover letter?
I have helped many job seekers throughout my career as a recruiter and a career coach, that are just like you. I also know the flip side of what the recruiters & hiring managers are experiencing and their frustrations. I know what they are trained to look for in a candidate and their résumé - (what they screen it in or out of the interview pile). I know how they search for people on Seek and LinkedIn, because I have been in their shoes. I have completed numerous LinkedIn trainings and have used the platform for over 10yr's. Getting seen on this platform, CAN be your winning ticket to landing that next role in your field.
With my recruitment background plus research conducted amongst many recruiters and hiring leaders, I know what works. The ingredient's that MUST go into YOUR STRATEGY to getting hired!
If you are frustrated with not even hearing anything back or receiving unsuccessful emails. I want to help you. I am passionate about helping people to find not only a job, but a fulfilling career.
This is why, I have created a 3-month comprehensive coaching program - “Jump-Start Your Job Search" enabling you to create your strategy to fast track getting hired.
This coaching program puts you in the drivers seat, with me right there beside you guiding you around each corner to reach your destination of job search success.
You will gain lifelong skills and knowledge from this program. You will learn what recruiters are looking for, how to be seen on LinkedIn, how to create and tailor your applications and optimise your LinkedIn profile.
So, what’s covered in the program?
Let me step you through exactly what you will learn and get access to in this coaching program, keep reading below:
Hi! I’m Sally.
Mum, wife and converted coffee addict (can’t believe I never used to like it!) Loves a glass of vino, exploring nature, socialising with friends & family and combining all of the above into regular camping trips.
I’m a professional coach who loves working with people to find clarity, fulfilment and purpose in their career. As an ex-recruiter, with more than 10 years’ experience in both agency & internal recruitment (for large corporates). My recruitment career kicked off in London where my passion for helping people to see their potential and grow their confidence started and has since flourished into my very own coaching business to encourage this dream.
Driven to continue learning, growing as a person and inspiring others to love what they do. I am a certified eDSIC Practitioner (Behaviour Profiling) and Life Coach who continues to study human behaviour, embracing a growth mindset and lifelong learning.
My mission is to equip professionals with confidence, clarity and the tools to find fulfilment in their career.
I can’t wait to get to know you and I look forward to empowering your next career move.
Get ready to embrace change...
What’s covered in this program:
- 6-months access to the online program
- 3-months coaching support
- 3 x private (one-to-one) coaching sessions
- 3 x group coaching sessions
- Personalised review and feedback on your résumé, cover letter, LinkedIn profile and Elevator Pitch.
- Educational Masterclasses - (pre-recorded) covering:
- Goal Setting
- Job Search Hacks
- LinkedIn Profile Optimisation
- Leverage the Hidden Job Market
- Interview Skills & Salary Negotiation
- Special Guest Interview with National Recruitment Manager, Julie Hines
- Special Guest Interview with an expert Recruiter from a Brisbane Recruitment Agency
- Additional online résumé & cover letter program – Create Your Own Résumé (& Cover Letter) That Actually Get Noticed
- Access to templates and more than 10 worksheets and resources (including a job search tracker to download)
- Access to private Facebook group for support and Q&A's.
- Module 1 - Identify and define ‘Your Ideal Role’.
- Module 2 – Résumé Secrets To Standing Out
- Masterclass - Goal Setting & Mindset
- Group Coaching Session #1 (zoom)
- Masterclass - Job Search Hacks
- Craft Your Elevator Pitch
- Private (1:1) coaching session
- Personalised feedback on Your Elevator Pitch
- Module 3 - Create your résumé (access our templates and tutorials)
- Masterclass - LinkedIn Profile Optimisation
- Create Your LinkedIn Profile (template included)
- Group Coaching Session #2 (zoom)
- Module 4 - Create a Captivating Cover Letter
- Feedback on your LinkedIn Profile & Cover Letter
- Masterclass - Leverage the Hidden Job Market
- Get active on LinkedIn and build your networks
- Private (1:1) coaching session
- Set your weekly job search strategy
- Maximise Recruiter Relationships
- Special Guest Interview's with an internal Recruitment Manager and external agency Recruiter
- Group Coaching Session #3 (zoom)
- Review & refine your weekly strategy
- Interview Skills
- Salary Negotiation
- Private (1:1) coaching session
- Review your goal, set your next 90-Day Action Plan
I have worked with 1000's of professionals when it comes to their career and they are just like you; frustrated by today's flawed job search process, yet eager to put their best foot forward to achieve a fulfilling career and in turn an enjoyable lifestyle.
Here is what some of my clients have had to say about working with me:
"What I loved the most about the online coaching program was learning what is on trend now, when it comes to job searching and the tools you need to do it successfully (compared to the last time I was job searching, 15 years ago). The group of people were great, the relevance of their experience and thoughts were encouraging as well as reassuring."
- Elisabeth Caloiero-Smith, Customer Experience Manager, Virgin Australia
"I loved the workbooks and hearing/sharing with the group, I found really helpful. The masterclasses were great and packed full of helpful tips that I otherwise would not have known. The stand out for me was the learning on LinkedIn, different job search hacks and the the hidden job market. I would highly recommend this program to anyone wanting to up-level their job search game."
- Natalie Andrew, Packaging Designer, Mindset Coach & Mentor
"I can confidently say working with Sally was the right decision. Sally helped me reflect on my own career goals through great questioning, impeccable listening, and helpful homework that allowed self-discovery of what I wanted out of my next step. I walked away with a confidence that I would not have had otherwise. It truly was a transformational experience that set me on the path toward a more meaningful career. I would recommend Sally to anyone looking to get some career coaching."
- Sophie Robert, Partnership & Sales Manager, Collabosaurus
“I have applied for 5 jobs this week and have had 3 positive responses (with interviews lined up) thanks to your assistance with my résumé, cover letter and LinkedIn profile. Amazing!
LinkedIn has been an amazing tool, that I had not utilised previously. Prior to your assistance I did not have such response nor the confidence in my experience on paper. Sally thank you for your expertise and guidance through this process, it gave me the competitive edge amongst the thousands.”
- Chris M –
not updated my résumé or attended a job interview for almost 10 years, I came
to Sally for advice and she was nothing but professional in helping me with a
task I was dreading. Thanks to her expertise and wonderful advice, I was able
to submit an impressive resume, cover letter and selection criteria that in
turn helped me land the job I wanted to help progress my career.”
- Stephanie Lleno – Finance Officer